JVVNL: Jaipur residents to pay electricity bills every month from December
With the Supreme Court allowing Jaipur Discom (JVVNL) to continue with the new billing system called Revenue Management System on Tuesday, electricity customers in Jaipur will soon start getting their power bills every month. This system is likely to be implemented by December.
- Users can register a complaint on the app in case of no electricity.
- Users can inform the department about the fault in a transmitter
- Users can report if there’s any fault or delay in the electricity bill.
- Users can check the history of their bill on the app.
- Users will be notified on the app after the transmitter reading will be done.