Here is the list of candidates of the BJP and Congress and who is fighting against whom in the upcoming Rajasthan elections 2018 from Jaipur.
Jaipur: The Congress and the BJP have released the names of all the 200 candidates who will contest the upcoming Rajasthan assembly elections 2018. Now it’s up to the voters to decide which will be the next ruling party in Rajasthan.
The candidates who are fighting from various constituencies in Jaipur including Hawa Mahal, Amer, Kishanpole, Malviya Nagar, Adarsh Nagar, Jhotwara, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Civil Lines, Tonk and Sanganer have been decided by the BJP and the Congress.
Here is the list of candidates of the BJP and Congress and who is pitted against whom in Rajasthan elections 2018 from Jaipur.
Jaipur’s constituency candidates BJP Vs Congress:
1. Hawa Mahal: BJP Surendra Pareek – Congress Mahesh Joshi
2. Amer: BJP Sateesh Poonia – Congress Prashant Sharma
3. Kishanpole: BJP Mohanlal Gupta – Congress Ameen Kagzi
4. Malviya Nagar: BJP Kalicharan Saraf – Congress Smt. Archana Sharma
5. Adarsh Nagar: BJP Ashok Parnami – Congress Rafeeq Khan
6. Jhotwara: BJP Rajpal Singh Shekhawat – Congress Lalchand Katariya
7. Vidhyadhar Nagar: BJP Narpat Singh Rajvi – Congress Sitaram Agarwal
8. Civil Lines: BJP Arun Chaturvedi – Congress Pratap Singh Khachariyawas
9. Sanganer: BJP Ashok Lahoty- Congress Pushpendra Bhardwaj
10. Tonk: BJP Yunus Khan – Congress Sachin Pilot
The BJP released its fifth and final list of 8 candidates on Monday and its fourth list of 24 candidates on Sunday. The names were announced by Union Minister and party leader JP Nadda following a meeting of the BJP Central Election Committee.
Rajasthan will go on polls on December 7 and the results will be out on December 11.