Rajasthan police constable exam admit card 2018: How to download
The police headquarters (PHQ) finally made admit cards of Rajasthan police constable exam 2018 available for download on Monday. Here is the step-by-step process for downloading your Rajasthan police constable exam admit card:
Jaipur: The police headquarters (PHQ) finally made admit cards of Rajasthan police constable exam 2018 available for download on Monday. Here is the step-by-step process for downloading your Rajasthan police constable exam admit card:
Step#1: Go to recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in
Step 2: This link will redirect to Rajasthan Single Sign on Website. Here is the link to the website: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin?ru=RECRUITMENT2
Step#3: The process of downloading your admit card is just the same as finding your exam center location. You should log in using your SSO ID and password. You will see a link indicating the download link.
Step#4: Take a printout of your admit card.
If you are looking to check your examination center, click on the following link: Rajasthan police constable exam admit card 2018: How to download
Many candidates complained that the PHQ has taken a lot of time to make Rajasthan police constable exam admit card available for download. The exams are to take place in four shifts on June 14 and June 15. Students have only five days to download their admit cards. More than 100 candidates gathered outside PHQ on Monday with questions related to the exam centers and admit card download, but no one at the PHQ answered their queries.
Since candidates getting recruited in sports quota and constable band won’t appear in the exam, they won’t be required to download the admit cards.
Important things to know when you appear in the exam
Different police districts have come up with guidelines that the candidates have to follow when they appear in the exam. Here are those guidelines:
- Candidates have to carry original admit card and one of the ID cards including PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar card, driving license, voter ID card, Bank/post office passbook with six months of statement or an ID card issued by either the state government or the central government.
- Candidates should carry two transparent ball pans. Any student who doesn’t carry them won’t be allowed entry. Any other kinds of pens, pencils etc won’t be allowed.
- Candidates should appear at least two hours before the exam begins. The entry to the examination centre will be stopped 30 minutes before the exam begins.
- Legal action will be taken against candidates who behave irresponsibility or in violation of guidelines.
- Candidates won’t be allowed to take a break for even washroom when the exam is in process. They will be allowed to leave only when they submit their OMR sheets.
- Bringing any mobile, calculator, Bluetooth, any other types of gadgets, watch, chain, ring or flowers etc will be prohibited.
- Sleeves of the shirt should not be folded.
- A recently clicked photograph should be pasted on the admit card downloaded from the website. The candidate should bring the photograph to the examination centre. The invigilator will have the candidate leave their thumbprint and fingerprint at the examination centre.
So these are some of the guidelines that the students will have to follow. Nearly 15 candidates will appear in the exam.