RU: Hostel admission date extended to August 4, here is how to apply
According to Chief Housing officer, Dr. ML Sharma, the list of the applicants will soon be published online after receiving all the submissions till August 4. After the deadline no submissions will be entertained.
- Undertaking of Anti Ragging declaration by the applicant and father certificate,
- Residence certificate,
- Mark sheet,
- Cast Certificate,
- Photo ID of candidate & father,
- Affix latest pp size colour Photograph,
- Original Bank Challan,Original Certificates/Documents related to Concession/ Weightage. (if claimed)
- Start the procedure of Registration by creating login account [ Click Register] online on www.uniraj.ac.in
- In registration window enter your Full name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Date of Birth (As mentioned in your Secondary School Certificate), Sex, Mobile No. and a valid E-mail ID.
- After completion of Registration process you will get “NetID" and "Password" on your email account you mentioned during the process of Registration.
- Use NetID and Password login from login Panel.
- Step1 - Upload your Photograph Important Note: Scan your PP size photograph in JPEG format and make sure that the size of the image file should not be greater than 600 KB.(the original file must be in .jpeg extension only, renaming file extension as jpeg will not work.
- Step2 - Enter Your Personal Information
- Step3 - Enter Your Contact Detail
- Step4 - Enter Your Educational Qualification
- Print Application Form by Clicking FINISH link available in Dashboard.