RAS (Mains) 2018 Exam to be held on December 23 and 24, dates announced
The RAS (mains) 2018 will be held on December 23 and 24. The students who cleared the RAS pre-exam which was conducted on August 5 across the state will be able to give the RAS mains 2018.
Jaipur: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced the dates for the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination, 2018 (RAS 2018 Mains) on Wednesday. The exam will be held on December 23 and 24.
According to RPSC Secretary, PC Berwal, the RAS (mains) 2018 will be held on December 23 and 24. The students who cleared the RAS pre-exam which was conducted on August 5 across the state will be able to give the RAS mains 2018.
The results for the RAS prelims 2018 will soon be released on the official website.
The RPSC Mains Examination 2018 will comprise of four papers of General Studies–I, General Studies–II, General Studies–III, and General Hindi and General English. Each section will carry 200 marks and candidates will be given three hours for each section. The detailed topics for the syllabus for each paper are given in the official pdf released by RPSC.
The written examination will be descriptive/analytical in nature and will carry a brief, medium, long answer and descriptive type questions in all sections.
Candidates can download the syllabus released by RPSC from the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Following timetable released by RPSC in a press note.
- SENIOR TEACHER Gr.- II EXAM-2018 (SEC. EDU. DEPTT.) (TSP & Non-TSP) from October 28 to November 3 2018
- STATE ENGG. SERVICES COMP. (Pre.) EXAM on December 16 2018
- RAS & RTS COMB. COMP. (Main) EXAM 2018 on December 23 and 24 2018
- LECTURER-SCHOOL EXAM-2018 (SEC. EDU. DEPTT.) from January 13 to January 24, 2019
- SENIOR TEACHER Gr II EXAM-2018 (SANSKRIT EDU. DEPTT.) (TSP & Non-TSP) February 17 to February 20, 2019
- LECTURER-SCHOOL EXAM-2018 (SANSKRIT EDU. DEPTT.) in April and May 2019
- ACF & RANGE OFFICER Gr.- I EXAM, 2018 (FOREST DEPTT.) in May and June 2019