Childcare leave (CCL) for Rajasthan government’s women employees: All you need to know
Chief minister Vasundhara Raje had announced in her last budget speech that the women government employees will get CCL to take care of their minor children.
- Women government employees would be able to entail 730 CCLs before their children turn adults. Women employees whose children are already adults won’t get this benefit.
- Childcare leave can be obtained for a maximum of two children.
- CCL will be for a minimum period of 15 days and a maximum period of 180 days.
- The women government employees will get monthly pay and all other benefits even when they are on child care leaves.
- The women government employee will need to obtain permission from their superiors when availing these leaves.
- The leaves can be utilized for many different purposes. For example, if your child is studying in a foreign country, you can get CCL to visit him or her. In case of any prolonged illness, you will be able to avail these leaves.