Jaipur: Rajasthan has become a top choice for rich and celebrities when it comes to choosing the perfect place for their ‘Destination Wedding’. Udaipur and Jaipur are among the most popular places in Rajasthan for a perfect destination wedding with a great experience of royalty.
Read also: Jaipur: Rambagh Palace ranked among world’s most beautiful heritage hotels
Rajasthan cities including Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Pushkar and Bikaner are home to grand palaces and forts. Hence, they make the perfect setting for a traditional Indian wedding.
Rajasthan’s Lake City, Sun City and Pink City serve as the beautiful backdrop with a touch of royality, heritage and culture to the wedding.
The Taj Lake Palace of Udaipur in Rajasthan.
If there is one state in India that is most associated with kings, queens and royal intrigue, it is the desert state of Rajasthan.
If your wedding dream is to experience and live the royal treat on the big day then Rajasthan is the next stop\spot for you. The state serves the perfect combination of Heritage backdrops, delicacies, royalty, luxury and entertainment.
Some of the famous places in Rajasthan which are emerging as top wedding destinations are Taj Lake Palace of Udaipur, Devi Garh, Udaipur, The Leela Palace Kempinski Udaipur, Fateh Garh Udaipur, Umaid Bhavan Palace of Jodhpur, Mihirgarh of Jodhpur, RAAS of Jodhpur, Jai Mahal Palace of Jaipur, Rambagh Palace of Jaipur and Aman-i-Khas of Ranthambore.
The Umaid Bhavan Palace of Jodhpur in Rajasthan.
List of celebrities who chose Rajasthan for their Destination wedding.
- Its Confirmed: Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra and American singer Nick Jonas will get married on December 2 in 2018 at Umaid Bhavan Palace of Jodhpur.
- 90’s Diva: Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon tied the knot with film distributorAnil Thadani in the princely city of Udaipur in Rajasthan. She chose the Jag Mandir Palace for her destination wedding.
- NNM’s moment: Bollywood actor Neil Nitin Mukesh got married to Rukmini Sahay at Udaipur. The couple chose a royal destination weeding in Rajasthan.
- It’s Royal for Russian: Drishyam actress Shriya Saran chose Rajasthan for her destination wedding with Russian boyfriend Andrei Koscheev. They tied knot at Deogarh Mahal of Udaipur.
- Jodha-Akbar: TV actor Rajat Tokar, who played the role of Akbar in Ekta Kapoor’s Jodha Akbar, also tied the knot in Rajasthan. He married his girlfriend Srishti Nayyar at the Udaipur Palace. The wedding was definitely a royal affair.
- Royal event: Pamela Ahuja, the sister-in-law of actress Esha Deol got hitched to Haroon Kaziat Hotel Radisson Blu of Udaipur.
Why choose Rajasthan for your Destination wedding?
- Rajasthan is the true symbol of the heritage and culture.
- For its Royal approach.
- The Pink City is one of the most romantic places to get married.
- For its Grand palace and gorgeous gardens.
- Jodhpur is resplendent with elegant heritage palaces, forts and temples, besides a stark, picturesque desert landscape.
- Udaipur is an exquisite blend of multifarious sights, sounds and experiences – providing many an inspiration to poets, painters and writers since centuries.
- For Rajasthan’s fairy-tale palaces, imposing forts, placid lakes, temples, gardens and much more.
Read also: Rajasthan fairs and festivals 2018: 12 must-visit upcoming events in Rajasthan
First published: October 23, 2018