Udaipur, Jaipur among top choices for ‘Destination Weddings’ in India
Rajasthan cities including Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Pushkar and Bikaner are home to grand palaces and forts. Hence, they make the perfect setting for a traditional Indian wedding.
- Its Confirmed: Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra and American singer Nick Jonas will get married on December 2 in 2018 at Umaid Bhavan Palace of Jodhpur.
- 90’s Diva: Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon tied the knot with film distributorAnil Thadani in the princely city of Udaipur in Rajasthan. She chose the Jag Mandir Palace for her destination wedding.
- NNM’s moment: Bollywood actor Neil Nitin Mukesh got married to Rukmini Sahay at Udaipur. The couple chose a royal destination weeding in Rajasthan.
- It’s Royal for Russian: Drishyam actress Shriya Saran chose Rajasthan for her destination wedding with Russian boyfriend Andrei Koscheev. They tied knot at Deogarh Mahal of Udaipur.
- Jodha-Akbar: TV actor Rajat Tokar, who played the role of Akbar in Ekta Kapoor’s Jodha Akbar, also tied the knot in Rajasthan. He married his girlfriend Srishti Nayyar at the Udaipur Palace. The wedding was definitely a royal affair.
- Royal event: Pamela Ahuja, the sister-in-law of actress Esha Deol got hitched to Haroon Kaziat Hotel Radisson Blu of Udaipur.
- Rajasthan is the true symbol of the heritage and culture.
- For its Royal approach.
- The Pink City is one of the most romantic places to get married.
- For its Grand palace and gorgeous gardens.
- Jodhpur is resplendent with elegant heritage palaces, forts and temples, besides a stark, picturesque desert landscape.
- Udaipur is an exquisite blend of multifarious sights, sounds and experiences - providing many an inspiration to poets, painters and writers since centuries.
- For Rajasthan’s fairy-tale palaces, imposing forts, placid lakes, temples, gardens and much more.