Online Application for school admission under RTE in Jaipur: All you need to know
Parents can apply online for admission by April 30.
Jaipur: Private schools will be able to accept only online applications for admissions under the Right to Education Act in Rajasthan. The state government has announced a schedule that all private schools will have to follow to give admission to students under RTE for the 2017-18 academic session.
Here is the time table announced by the government:
- Private schools have to advertise school admission by April 13
- Parents can apply online for admission by April 30.
- 25 percent of the students will be ensured free education under the Right to Education.
- The online lottery for students seeking admission under RTE will take place on May 2.
- Parents will have to approach the school by May 8.
- Schools can give admissions from May 9.
- School will have to give admission to students by July 31.
By providing this online admission facility, the state government wants to ensure that parents don’t have to waste their time and money on visiting several schools.