Rajasthan: Wedding functions banned till June 30; Lockdown extended for 15 days
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has extended the lockdown for 15 more days. The lockdown restrictions will be in place till 5 am on June 18. The ban on wedding functions will also continue till June 30. Only 11 people will be able to attend the weddings.
People will not able to travel between two villages and cities except for medical emergencies and permitted reasons. People will not be allowed to travel to vaccinations centres in different panchayat samitis or municipal areas.
Here are a few restrictions that will be in effect during the lockdown:
- People not wearing mask at public places will now be fined Rs 1,000.
- Manure-seeds and agricultural equipment, animal feed, grocery stores will open from 6 am to 11 am from Tuesday to Friday
- Optical shops can open on Tuesdays and Fridays from 6 am to 11 am.
- Government ration shops can open from 10 am to 4 pm every day and medical shops 24 hours a day.
- Sale of fruit and vegetables on carts, bicycles, rickshaws, auto rickshaws and mobile vans will be allowed from 6 am to 5 pm.
- Shops of mandis, fruits and vegetables and flower garlands will be allowed to remain open every day from 6 to 11 am.
- Dairy and milk shops will open from 6 am to 11 am and 5 pm to 7 pm
- E-Mitra services will open till 4 pm.