Rajasthan to further ease lockdown restrictions as Covid-19 cases drop
June 7, 2021, 5:04 pm
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government will further ease lockdown restrictions in Jaipur and across the state with a significant drop in new Covid-19 cases. The markets will likely be allowed to open till 4 pm. Currently, all markets are closed by 11 am. The home department has prepared a new guideline in this regard and will likely release it today.
The public transport will also likely resume from June 10. The ban on inter-district travel by private vehicles might be lifted, sources said.
What will be allowed
- All markets except malls and AC shopping complexes.
- All government offices.
- Travel from one district to another by private vehicles.
- Fruit vegetable shops, mandis, dairies, milk shops may be allowed to open for an more extended period of time
- Banks and financial institutes till 4 pm
- E-Mitra, Aadhar centers till 4 pm
- Petrol pumps.
- Restaurants, sweets shop for home delivery and takeaway till 10 pm.
- Fast food carts for takeaway
What will not be allowed?
- The ban on wedding ceremonies will continue.
- Haat markets, fairs, and large gathering of people
- AC markets, malls, AC shopping complexes, cinema halls, theatres, multiplexes, swimming pools, gyms, auditoriums, stadiums, parks, gardens etc.
- Schools, colleges, coaching, libraries.
- All types religious, political, social gatherings.
First published: June 7, 2021