New technology for driving license test at RTO Jaipur to be launched by Sep 5: All you need to know
The sensors on the automated tracks will examine driving skills of the applicant. A computerized network connected to this system will declare the result –whether the applicant failed or passed the driving test.
- The applicant will have to take an appointment date and time from the RTO. This can be done online too.
- The applicant will have to reach 45 minutes before the test starts on the day of the appointment at RTO.
- The applicant will have to attend a 20-minute class before the test.
- The applicant will be giving four types of test during the driving trails.
- In the first test, the applicant will have to park their vehicle at an angular and parallel way on the track.
- In the second test, the applicant will have to follow all the traffic rules while driving on ‘8’ shaped road.
- In the third test, the applicant will have to drive on a ‘H’ shaped track.
- In the final test, the applicant will have to hold their vehicle on an elevated track.