Modified lockdown in Jaipur: Restaurants, gyms open; public transport resumes
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has further eased lockdown restrictions. In the guidelines issued by the state home department, air-conditioned markets, malls, restaurants, and gyms are allowed to open with certain restrictions. The public transport has also resumed. The monuments and tourist places in the city were also thrown open for visitors on Wednesday. The weekend lockdown restrictions will be applicable only on Sundays.
- All the government/private offices which have fewer than 10 employees can operate with 100% capacity. Fifty percent cap for offices having 10 or more employees.
- Sports activities allowed under the supervision of a coach at sports grounds from 6 am to 4 pm
- Air-conditioned shopping complexes and malls from 6 am to 4 am. The occupancy will be allowed on alternative floors. The Covid-19 guidelines are to be monitored by a committee.
- Restaurants are allowed to serve food on their premises Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm. No more than 50% occupancy will be allowed. Home delivery will be allowed till 10 pm and take away facility till 4 am.
- Hotels can provide service to in-house guests only.
- City buses can ply from 5 am to 5 pm.
- Jaipur metro rail transport will be allowed.
- Though cinema halls and multiplexes are not allowed to open, the government indicated that they too will be able to operate after June 21.
- Gyms and yoga centres will be allowed to operate from 6 am to 4 pm.
- Tourist spots, monuments, and places promoting art and culture to be allowed to open
All these places have been directed to ensure air ventilation, social distancing and other Covid-19 guidelines.