Winter schedule for Jaisalmer airport released; new flights to several cities
Jaipur: Jaisalmer will get improved air connectivity with several cities of the country during the upcoming tourist season. SpiceJet on Wednesday released its winter schedule for flights connecting Jaisalmer Civil Airport with other major cities. According to the authorities, this winter schedule will come into effect on October 27 and will end on March 28, 2020.
“SpiceJet is planning to launch new flights to Delhi and Mumbai from October 27,” said Jaisalmer Airport in-charge BS Meena. A lot of people travel to the desert city during the winter season when the tourism in Jaisalmer is at its peak.
Here is the winter schedule for flights connecting Jaisalmer with other cities including Mumbai, Delhi and Surat:
- Flight to take off from Mumbai at 9.25 am and reach Jaisalmer at 11.10 am
- Flight to take off from Jaisalmer at 11.40 am and reach Mumbai at 1.30 pm
- Flight to take off from Delhi at 10.30 am and reach Jaisalmer at 12.20 am
- Flight to take off from Jaisalmer at 1250 pm and reach Delhi at 2.25 pm
- Flight to take off from Surat in Gujarat at 9.55 am and land at Jaisalmer at 11.40 am
- Flight to take off from Jaisalmer at 12 pm and land at Surat at 2 pm
- Flight to take off from Jaipur at 10.35 am and reach Jaisalmer at 12 pm
- Flight to take off from Jaisalmer at 12.20 am and reach Jaipur at 12.20 pm
- Flight to take off from Ahmadabad at 2.30 pm and reach Jaisalmer at 3.30 pm
- Flight to take off from Jaisalmer at 4.10 pm and reach Ahmadabad at 5.35 pm
The tourism experts said that the increased air connectivity will boost tourism in Jaisalmer.