Jaipur: Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje started the grand Rajasthan Suraj Gaurav Yatra on Saturday. CM Raje began her journey by worshipping at Charbujhanath temple of Rajsamand district. BJP National President Amit Shah flagged off the Yatra. The tour will conclude on September 30 in Ajmer where Prime Minister Narendra Modi will mark his presence.
CM Raje during Gaurav Yatra will travel for 40 days in her chariot across 165 assembly constituencies, covering a distance of around 6,054 Km in Rajasthan. The mapping of yatra has been done in a way that no famous temple across the state will be left off. CM Raje will visit most of the famous temples across the state during the yatra.
The chariot of Raje is a modified luxury bus with all the amenities in it. It has an opening roof from which CM will address the general public during the yatra. Out of 54 days of the tour, Raje will be on the chariot for 40 days.
The program structure has been decided and every Local BJP MLA will conduct a small yatra in their assembly constituency before the arrival of CM Raje in her chariot. This step is structured to gather more and more people in the yatra.
During this grand rally, there will be no minister present in the Secretariat as all of them including the Chief Minister will be in the field.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will conclude “Rajasthan Gaurav Yatra in Ajmer.
Covering 6,054 km in 40 days, Rajasthan Gaurav Yatra will be concluded in Ajmer on September 30. PM Modi will be present in the closing ceremony at Ajmer and will address the crowd. CM Raje’s Gaurav Yatra will be welcomed at 371 places across the state and she will be conducting 134 public meetings to promote the agendas of BJP (Bhartiya Janta Party) for the upcoming elections. This will be the grandest and longest public interaction of CM Raje in recent times.
Rajasthan Gaurav Yatra Tour
Rajasthan Gaurav Yatra
• Udaipur: August 4th – 10th
• Bharatpur: August 16th, 17th, 19th and 20th
• Jodhpur: August 23rd – 29th
• Bikaner: September 2nd – 7th
• Kota: September 10th -13th
• Jaipur: September 16th -20th
• Ajmer: September 23rd, 24th and from Sept 26th- 30th
Temple visits in each assembly
• Udaipur: Charbhujanath Temple on Aug 4th
• Bharatpur: Ganesh Temple, Ranthambore on Aug 16th
• Jodhpur: Tanot Mata Temple on Aug 23rd
• Bikaner: Salasar Balaji Temple on Sept 2nd
• Kota: Keshav Temple on Sep 10th
• Jaipur: Paplaj Mata, Lalsot on Sept 16th
First published: August 4, 2018