RAS prelims 2018: 15 guidelines to follow when appearing in the exam
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has confirmed the RAS prelims 2018 exam to be held on August 5 at 1454 centres across Rajasthan. Admission cards had been uploaded online on Sunday for the candidates to download.
- Candidates will have to carry E- Admission cards. Without this, the entry into the exam hall will be restricted.
- Candidates will be allowed in the exam hall only after verification of the photo with the identity cards. For the identity\ photo identification these documents will be valid: Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, Driving licence, Pan Card, Passport etc.
- Candidates have to carry only these things on the day of the exam:
- E- admit card
- Latest colour photo of 2.5 com to 2.5 com of size
- Identity card with photograph on it.
- Transparent blue ball pen
- Candidates must be present at the exam centre at least two hours before the exam starts, so that the verification can be done on time.
- If any candidate was found to be seated on a wrong seat or filled wrong\incomplete roll number in the OMR sheets or two students filed same roll number, the applications will be re-evaluated.
- Male candidates will have to appear, wearing half sleeve T-shirts\ shirts \Kurta, Half Pants\ trousers\ shorts with Hawaai sleepers ( no shoes) and female Candidates will have to appear, wearing Half sleeves Sarree, kurta, Top, Blouse etc with Hawaai sleepers and a simple hair band on their head to ease up the surveillance process.
- Candidates will be frisked. Do not wear leather, headgear, caps\hats, shawls, mufflers etc on the exam day. Female candidates are suggested not to wear any jewellery.
- Candidates will not be allowed in the exam room 10 minutes after the exam begins.
- Candidates will have to be seated according to their roll numbers otherwise absence will be marked.
- Only after collecting of all the OMR sheets by the exam invigilator after the exam, the candidates will be allowed to stand up from their seats.
- Candidates strictly have to follow the rules given on exam paper.
- Candidates should not detach any of the pages from question paper booklet. If caught, strict actions will be taken against him\her with penalties.
- Candidates can take carbon copy of question paper and OMR sheets with them after the completion of the exam.
- Candidates have to follow instructions written on OMR sheets strictly, before filling the answers. If any of the sign drawn by the candidate expect darkening of the circle with blue pen is found, the answer will be cancelled and no marks will be given for that answer, whether it is correct\ wrong.
- Usage of any external device in the exam will result int strict actions and investigation.
- Any candidate who fails to follow the instructions will be restricted from appearing in the exam and future exams conducted by RPSC.