Rajasthan polls 2018: Congress releases manifesto, includes 400 promises
PCC Chief Sachin pilot said that the Congress government will waive off farmers’ loan in 10 days. The pension will be provided to elderly farmers. Education will be imparted to women free of cost.
- Congress party will work towards removing farmer equipment from the ambit of GST.
- A separate board will be formed to administer 'Gauchar Bhoomi' (land).
- The party will bring and implement Journalist Protection Act
- The Congress government will provide jobs to youths, free lifetime education to women and the right to health to each citizen.
- The party will give Rs 3,500 monthly allowance to unemployed youths in the state.
- The party will set up a committee for time-bound implementation of the manifesto.
- Congress government will waive off farmers’ loan in 10 days, as already announced by Congress president Rahul Gandhi earlier.
- The Congress, if comes to power, will give pension to the elderly farmers.