Rajasthan extends curfew for 2 weeks: All you need to know
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government on Sunday extended the weekend curfew keeping in view the uncontrollable spread of Covid-19 infection in the state. All offices, commercial establishments, and markets will remain closed from 5 am on April 19 to 5 am on May 3. The government has named the restrictions as ‘Public Discipline Fortnight’.
Here are some highlights of the curfew restrictions in Rajasthan over the next two weeks:
- Grocery shops, fruit shops, dairy shops, and medical shops to remain open till 5 pm. The vegetable and fruit vendors will be allowed to sell on carts, rickshaws, auto-rickshaw, or mobile vans till 7 pm.
- IT companies, courier companies, Internet service provider offices, and telecom company offices to remain open.
- Rashan shops will be allowed to remain open.
- Home delivery from restaurants and sweet shops to be allowed till 8 pm.
- Petrol pumps to be allowed till 8 pm.
- Employees of government departments related to civic issues, police, law and order, and Covid-19 arrangements will not come under the purview of the restrictions. These employees will need to keep their identity cards with them.
- People going to and coming from bus stands, railway stations, metro station,s and airports. They will need to show tickets. People coming from other states will need to show RT-PCR test reports.
- Pregnant women and patients going to and coming from hospitals.
- Doctors, nursing staff, paramedical staff, and employees in related services.