Rajasthan Haj Mitra App: All you need to know
Rajasthan Haj Committee receives thousands of applications every year from people wanting to go on Haj pilgrimage, but they face many problems due to the lack of information.
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has launched Rajasthan Haj Mitra App to make the Haj pilgrimage convenient for pilgrims. Rajasthan Haj Committee receives thousands of applications every year from people wanting to go on Haj pilgrimage, but they face many problems due to the lack of information. The app available on Google Android phones will make the entire process very easy and straight forward.
Here is what you can do with the Rajasthan Haj Mitra app:
- Haj pilgrims will be able to get details of cover number immediately
- Details about Haj Kura.
- Details about approval or rejection of applications for pilgrimage
- Details about vaccination of pilgrims selected for pilgrimage
- Details of training
- Details of the flights
- Details of various instructions issued by the Haj committee related to the pilgrimage
- Pilgrims can also contact officials to get solutions to any problems they face regarding the pilgrimage
The minister of minority affairs Dr Arun Chaturvedi launched the app on Wednesday. Haj committee officials including its chairman Ameen Pathan were also present.
“Pilgrims can now get information about the Haj pilgrimage almost immediately using this app. It will keep them informed about various steps that they need to take – from applying for the pilgrimage to going there,” said the minister.