Rajasthan election 2018: BJP releases manifesto
The manifesto was released by union ministers Arun Jaitley and Prakash Javadekar in the presence of Rajasthan chief Minister Vasundhara Raje. The senior leaders claimed that the party has completed more than 95% of promises which were made in the manifesto of 2013 polls.
- BJP will ensure the development of universal health insurance through Bhamasha Yojana.
- All the gram panchayat headquarters will be connected to emergency ambulance services.
- BJP party will give 30,000 government jobs every year.
- Every district will be connected to the highway through roads.
- A project of Rs 6060 crore will be launched to bring water in the Jawai Dam.
- A Yoga Bhavan will be set up in every district of Rajasthan.
- 50 lakh jobs will be created in the private sector in next five years in Rajasthan
- Rs 5,000 per month will be given as unemployment allowance to eligible youths above the age of 21 years Aim to double the income of farmers.
- It mentioned promises including more jobs and free electricity to farmers and has a special emphasis on women, children, youth and elderly.