PM Modi ‘guarding’ Anil Ambani, not the country: Rahul Gandhi in Dholpur
Rahul Gandhi will conduct road show and public meetings at several places including Dholpur, Bharatpur and Jaipur district. Gandhi will travel by bus covering six assembly constituencies in two days.
- Demonetisation and the Goods and Services Tax (GST) had destroyed India's economy. He named GST as ‘Gabbar Singh Tax’
- PM has manipulated citizens of the nation in the name of ‘Made in India’. Still, most of the products in India has ‘Made in China’ written on their back.
- The prime minister had declared during elections that he wanted to be a 'chowkidar' but never clarified who he wanted to guard. The Congress president alleged that he benefited 15-20 industrialists of the country instead of farmers.
- You can see PM Modi on TV almost 24 hours a day. Mann ki Baat is also there. Brothers and sisters, nobody goes on air for free, you need to pay for that. Big industrialists are paying for the marketing of your PM," said Rahul. Rahul Gandhi questioned the BJP government in the state led by Vasundhara Raje over issues of employment, farm loan waiver, and food security.
- During UPA regime, Congress govt in Rajasthan provided free medicines. There were schemes like MNREGA, Farm loan waiver, and food Security. What has BJP government done for poor in the last 5 years? asked Gandhi while addressing the crowd at Dholpur.