PM Modi addresses election rallies in Bharatpur and Nagaur
Prime Minister Narendra Modi reached Rajasthan and addressed two public rallies ahead of assembly elections 2018 on Wednesday. He addressed a public meeting at Nagaur and then in Bharatpur.
- I have lived my life the way you have lived your life. Your parents have never ruled nor had mine. A kaamdaar has come here to seek your blessings, Modi said addressing the crowd.
- The country will not develop until we do not work to uplift the poor. Hence our ultimate motto is ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’
- People who don't understand the difference between various seeds and pulses are talking about farming, Modi said hitting out at Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
- I am asking you for votes based on my work, I am asking you to vote for development. I am not seeking votes for my family or the wellbeing of my future generations
- The ‘Naamdaar’ were born with golden spoon unlike us, we are Kaamdaar and us in work.
- The BJP party has given permanent houses to more than lakhs of people.
- Bharatpur is the other name for courage and bravery. The Britishers were defeated 13 times in Bharatpur.
- The Naamdaar party congress humiliates the martyrs of this land as they questioned on the surgical strike.
- Several bomb blasts were reported during the UPA rule including Mumbai locals, Ajmer Sharif, Varanasi temple and 26/11 attack. Such incidents have reduced significantly after the BJP came in power in 2013. And this is all because of people’s vote!
- Nobody questioned Surgical strike except Congress. Naamdaar party says that Maoists, Naxals are revolutionaries, cut them out this election.
- The Congress party will never think about the future of the country and the betterment of the army. The families of the army have been asking for One Rank One Pension (OROP) for 40 years. But the Congress government never paid heed to those requests.
- The BJP government gave Rs. 11,000 crore from the national treasury to the families of the Jawans.