Jaipur: The Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation (RTDC) has introduced ‘Pink City by Night’ tour package for tourists visiting Jaipur. The tour package aims at promoting the night tourism in Jaipur.
The tour will cover all the heritage places of the city at night and their glimmering decorations in an AC bus following a dinner at Padao restaurant near Nahargarh Fort.
As per the RTDC officials, the step has been taken to promote the night tourism of the city. They hope that it will boost the number of tourists to heritage places and make them admire the city’s beauty and architecture at night.
The department organized a cultural programme at Nahargarh fort on Saturday and Sunday night to attract the tourists.
Tourists find it hard to visit these heritage places at noon due to the heat during summers, so the department has decided to introduce the night tourism at these places for visitors, said an RTDC official.
The tour will start from Hotel Gangaur at 6:30 pm and will end at 10:30 pm with a dinner at Padao Restaurant of Nahargarh Fort on the heights with a mesmerizing view.
An AC bus of RTDC will take the tourists to popular destinations of Jaipur such as Raj Mandir Cinema Hall, Statue Circle, Amar Jawan Jyoti, Vidhan Sabha Bhawan, Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir), Albert Hall, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Kanak Vrindavan, Amber Fort, and Nahargarh Fort.
The ticket price is Rs 700 per person for the tour. No charges for the children below 4 years of age.
• Go to the official site of RTDC http://rtdc.tourism.rajasthan.gov.in/
• Scroll down and click on ‘City Tours’ on the homepage.
• A webpage will open showing different tours offered by RTDC.
• Select – Pink City By Night Tour (A.C. Bus With Veg dinner)
• Click on ‘Booking and information’ on the right corner of the option.
• Fill in the details in ‘check availability’ such as the number of persons and date of the tour.
• Confirm booking and pay the amount online.