Paper leak: New dates for cancelled Rajasthan University (RU) exams announced
Papers to be conducted from May 16 to May 22.
Jaipur: Rajasthan University has announced new dates for the exams cancelled following the paper leak scam last month. The re-exams will be conducted from May 16 to May 22. The students will be able use to admit cards issued for cancelled papers.
Here are the re-exam dates for five UniRaj leaked papers:
- MA, MSc final geography paper 8 will be conducted on May 16
- MA, MSc final geography paper – 5 will be conducted on May 18.
- MCom previous ABST paper will be held on May 18
- BA, BSc Part – 3 Geography first paper will be conducted on May 19
- BA, BSc Part – 3 geography second paper will be held on May 22.
The vice-chancellor had cancelled these examinations after receiving a report from examination planning and monitoring committee on the paper leak scandal.
A total of 19 people have been arrested so far in connection with paper leak cases.
“Students will be able to use previously issued admit cards to appear in the exams,” said an RU officer.
Note: Want to share this story with someone? Just click on the WhatsApp or Facebook icon below: