Online e-service book for Rajasthan government employees: What is it and how to use?
Last Updated: March 24, 2018, 11:01 am
Jaipur: There are nearly 10 lakh government employees in Rajasthan. There was a time when these employees had to run from pillar to post to get details of their service records while they were in service and after retirement. But this has dramatically changed with the introduction of Integrated human resource management system (IHRMS). The concept is basically to provide employees eservice book online, having all the details of their employment. To give Rajasthan government employees an easy, access to service records and administrative management details, the government, in collaboration with National Informatics Centre (NIC) has launched a website. Here is the URL: http://ihrms.raj.nic.in/ The government has appointed nodal officer at sub divisional level to maintain the website and keep the records updated. The department of personnel had in September, 2016, directed all the departments to make the data available online on this website. The data is entered in four different categories from concerned branch of the state government.Click on the following link(s) to find the latest & related stories on: Rajasthan government employees
- Treasury and the concerned department pay salary and allowances, acting as pay-manager.
- State Insurance & Provident Fund Department manages insurance payments and PF deposits.
- Concerned department keeps the service records updated
- Concerned department takes care of the pension and other administrative management for employees after retirement.
- Many types of administrative details including transfers, postings, departmental inquiries, holidays, training, seniority, service book, pay-slips, salary deductions, GA-56 have already been made available through the system.
- Employees will have easy access to these details including their entire service record. It will bring transparency.
- The data of service record will be automatically updated on the system. Employees won’t have to run from pillar to post to get details of their pension after retirement.
First published: May 8, 2017