Now, you can avail these police services online in Jaipur
Last Updated: February 1, 2018, 3:16 pm
Jaipur: Now you don’t need to go to a police station for anything, except for registering an FIR. You can get the copy of an FIR, register a complaint about missing documents or articles such as a driving license, verify a domestic help or a tenant and do a lot of other things from the comfort of your home. The Rajasthan police is getting hi-tech and has made all these facilities available online. In order to avail these online facilities, all you need to do is go to the Rajasthan police department’s website – www.police.rajasthan.gov.in and find the relevant link. These facilities will be directly monitored by the State Crime Record Bureau (SCRB). Your complaint will also be monitored by the concerned deputy commissioner of police (DCP) or SP. If a police station is not responding to your complaint, then also you don’t need to approach a higher authority in person. You can register a complaint against the police station online. This facility is open to tourists and people from other states also. Police avoiding online FIRs However, the police are still not lodging FIRs online. Sources told The PinkCity Post if the police start lodging FIRs online, it would be difficult for them to differentiate fraudulent and malicious complaints from the genuine ones. As a result, the police department which faces the problem of manpower shortage will wind up wasting a lot of time on fake complaints, and the genuine ones won’t be addressed properly. What the facility serves?
- Complaints about mobile, laptops and more than 40 other types of missing articles can be registered online.
- After lodging an FIR, the current status of your report can be tracked online.
- You can also get an online copy of your FIR.
- On the basis of registration number or chassis, you can get information about a car online.
- Before hiring a servant, you can send their documents to the concerned police station for an online verification.
- Verification of tenants can also be done from home.
- Your character certificate can also be verified online.
- Beat officers and SLG member’s information.
- Information about fugitives and criminals, and a portal you can use to inform the police about them.
- Feedback forms for police stations.
First published: September 3, 2017