Career & Edu
NEET UG exam 2022: Last-minute preparation tips from experts
Experts shared with The PinkCity Post some last-minute NEET UG exam preparation tips.
July 15, 2022, 11:23 am
Jaipur: The NEET UG exam will be conducted on Sunday. Thousands of students have studied hard throughout the year to crack this one of the toughest exams in the country, but the question is: what should you do to prepare for the exam over the next two days?
Experts shared with The PinkCity Post some last-minute NEET UG exam preparation tips. Here they are:
- Experts say the students should focus on revising NCERT books as the exam syllabus, particularly Biology and Physics, is based on NCERT. It’s best to write down the best physics formulas on a piece of paper and memorize them. Formulas will make it easier to solve even the reasoning questions.
- Stick to your strengths. Focus on what you have mastered over the past few months. Don’t get into new topics as it will only create confusion and panic. You can focus on topics that you believe you didn’t revise enough recently. There are certain topics that feature in the exam frequently. Based on the exam papers of previous years, you can identify these topics and focus on them over the next two days.
- When you appear in the exam, always focus on the easy questions first, so that you have enough time to solve the tough questions. Biology is the highest scoring subject in this exam followed by chemistry and physics.
- Avoid speculating the answers. If you are not sure, it’s best to skip the question and move on to the next. Once you have completed the paper, you can come back to these questions and attempt only those that become clear with more thinking. Keep in mind that there is negative marketing in NEET too.
- Don’t hope that the paper will be postponed. It’s most likely to be held on time.
- You should also try to solve questions papers from the previous five years. If you solve the questions papers of previous years, you will get a better idea of the pattern of the exam.
So, these were some of the tips to help you build confidence over the next two days.
First published: July 15, 2022