Lion Safari in Jaipur opened for visitors: All you need to know
Wildlife tourism will reach to greater heights with this project. A total of 10 lions will enthrall tourists during the safari at Nahargarh Biological Park. For now, the visitors will be able to sight three cubs named as Tejas, Tripur, and Taara roaming freely over an area of 36 hectares.
- The timing hours for the Lion Safari will be from 9 am to 4 pm
- The entry fee/booking price for the safariis Rs 200 per person.
- Visitors will be able to able to enjoy the Lion Safari for 1 hour in a 16-seater vehicle with safety.
- Initially, four vehicles have been introduced by the forest administration for the safari.
- Forest guides will accompany visitors in these vehicles to ensure safety during the safari.
- There are 21 enclosures in the biological park where other endangered animals brought from Jaipur Zoo will be kept.
- Visitors will be able to spot tiger, leopard and other wild animals in their natural habitation.
- A ‘hidden point’ near the watering hole for tourists has been built to catch sight of birds.
- Around 3 km long and 5.5-meter tall fencing has been designed around the area.
- No visitor will be able to cross the fencing area during the Safari.