Jaipur Chaupati Pratap Nagar: Timings, Entry Ticket, Menu, How to Reach
The open-air seating surrounded by over 28 stalls and family-friendly atmosphere are some of the most attractive features of this place.
Jaipur: Jaipur Chaupati in Pratap Nagar has become a favourite destination among families and the young crowd of the city.
Jaipur Chaupati in Pratap Nagar was inaugurated on the same day as Jaipur Chaupati Mansarovar. The open-air seating surrounded by over 28 stalls and family-friendly atmosphere are some of the most attractive features of this place.
This guide offers a detailed review of Jaipur Chaupati and answers some of the most frequently asked questions related to menu items, food stalls, timing, entry fee, parking and address.
List of food stalls at Jaipur Chaupati
- Rama Krishan Paratha – Paratha is one of the most savoured dishes. Here, you get the best quality paratha.
- Red Peppers – If you like Punjabi food, this is probably one of the best food stalls in Jaipur you should visit.
- The Taste of South – you will get a variety of south Indian dishes including Masala Dosa.
- Teekha Swaad – this food stall at Jaipur Chaupati offers a variety of spicy dishes
- Hare Krishna Jain Food
- Milk Bar
- Bajrang Juice and Ice Cream – Looking to enjoy mouth-watering juice and ice cream. This food stall is the place to be for you.
- Coffee @ Statue Circle – Many of us grew up sipping coffee at Statue Circle with friends. If you are in Pratap Nagar, there is no need to go to Statute Circle. You can enjoy the same taste of coffee at this coffee shop.
- Brijwasi Faluda Ice Cream – Brijwasi is a famous faluda ice cream maker in the city. The establishment has a stall at Jaipur Chaupati also.
- Andanda Prada – from sweet corn to Chilli Paneer Gravy, this food stall offers a variety of street food.
- Tiwari Chaat Bhandar
- K-Tali Pizza Pasta
- Sri Ganga South India
- Narayan Egg Centre – Love omelet? You should definitely visit this place.
- Tikka Jaipuri
- The Capital Grill
- Sam’s Kitchen
- Rajasthan Dhaba
- JMD Bakers & Fast Food
- Bhavya Govindam
- Narayan Ji Gazak Wale – Narayan Ji Gazak Wale is one of the most famous Gazak makers in the city. Gazak is a traditional Rajasthani dish.
- J Oberai Sweets
- Kalkatta Chat Bhandar
- G 9 Ice Cream & Shake 19
- Samrat – You don’t need to visit Chaura Rasta to enjoy the tasty dishes offered by Samrat. You can now get them at Jaipur Chaupati in Pratap Nagar.
- Bombay Chaupatty
- Radhe Krishna Chaat
Menu items & cost
We have already explained above the various dishes offered by the food stalls at Jaipur Chaupati. From ice cream and juice to South Indian dishes, you will get everything at once place. The food here is definitely way more affordable than that offered at restaurants in the city. However, some items may be slightly more expensive than the street food at other places, particularly in the Walled City. The average range is between Rs 60 to Rs 200.
Jaipur Chaupati Pratap Nagar timing
You can visit the Chaupati anytime after 11 pm. You may find a bit of rush in the evening, but you will likely be able to enjoy dishes here without having to jostle with other visitors after 8 pm. The place closes at about 10 pm.
Like Jaipur Chaupati in Mansarovar, the entry fee for Jaipur Chaupati in Pratap Nagar is Rs 10. The funds are spent on the upkeep of the place, managed by the Rajasthan Housing Board.
Jaipur Chaupati Pratap Nagar address
The location of Jaipur Chaupati in Pratap Nagar is Pratap Enclave, in front of NRI Colony. You can take a cab to visit the place from anywhere in the city if you don’t have a vehicle. It’s located just 7 kilometres from Jaipur International Airport.
Here is the location of Jaipur Chaupati on the map:
You can get a variety of foods including street food and traditional dishes such as daal, bati Churma from the most famous brands at one place here.
The place is currently managed by the Rajasthan Housing Board (RHB) - a government body.
There are a total of 28 food stalls in Jaipur Chaupati. These food stalls surround an open-air seating area.
You can visit Jaipur Chaupati any time of the day. There might be a bit rush in the evenings, but this is when you will enjoy the place most.
Well, most dishes, particularly the traditional ones, are served by the best local brands. For example, Narayan Ji Gazak Wale is one of the oldest and most famous brands when it comes to gazak.