Jaipur airport announces winter schedule for flights
2 new flights – one from Jaipur to Varanasi and the other to Jaisalmer - have been started.
Jaipur: The winter schedule of Jaipur airport has been announced. There will be no flights to Delhi before 6 am while two new flights have been started as per the new schedule – one from Jaipur to Varanasi and the other to Jaisalmer. There was no flight to Jaisalmer for the last decade. At the same time, the flight to Varanasi will facilitate people who go to pilgrimage.
Details of the new flights:
– Flight SG-2981 will depart from Jaipur to Jaisalmer at 11 am.
– Flight SG-2982 will depart from Jaisalmer and arrive in Jaipur at 4:55 pm.
– Flight SG-2985 will depart for Varanasi at 6:25 am.
– Flight SG-2986 from Varanasi will arrive in Jaipur at 8.35 am.
Changes in these flights:
– The time of Air India’s Dubai flight IX 196/195 will change.
– Instead of departing for Dubai at 3.45 pm, it will now do so at 5:45 am.
– Go Air’s Mumbai Flight G8-347 will now be G8-388.
– Indigo Delhi flight 6E-6134 will now be 6E-6606.
– Indigo Hyderabad Flight 6E-5155 will now be 6E-6151.
– Jet Mumbai Flight 9W-2383 will be S2-4583.
– This Jet Flight will now depart at 8.30 am instead of 8.10 am.
– GoAir Mumbai flight G-392 will now be G8-492.
– Jet Mumbai Flight 9W-2054 will be S2-4054.
– This Jet flight will now depart at 5 pm instead of 4:40 pm.
– Jet Mumbai Flight 9W -417 will now be S2-4417.
Apart from the new schedule, there is another issue that will be addressed by the authorities. The compensation for the three high-rise buildings near the Jaipur airport will be decided in a meeting. Chief Secretary Ashok Jain will discuss the issue with other officials. Reportedly, these three buildings were seized due to security concerns as they are within the 100 m of the airport hangar. The owners of these buildings were sent notices by JDA mentioning the compensation they will receive. This also has to be finalized by the government.