Guide to checking online bed availability at hospitals treating Covid-19 patients in Jaipur
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has made it easier for the family members of Covid-19 patients to check the availability of beds for Covid-19 patients at government and private hospitals in Jaipur and across the state.
You can find out which hospital in any district or town has how many beds available with just a few clicks. This has come as a great relief for family members of critical patients. In many cases, the family members drive from one hospital to another only to find that no beds are available.
You can in fact check availability of beds in general Covid-19 wards, beds with oxygen, ICU beds with ventilator and ICU beds without ventilator.
In this guide, we will explain how to check bed availability online for Covid-19 patients.
- Visit covidinfo.rajasthan.gov.in
- For checking availability of beds in private and government hospitals outside Jaipur, click on State Covid-19 Hospital Bed Status button.
- For checking availability of beds in private and government hospitals in Jaipur district, click on ‘Jaipur Covid-19 Hospital Bed Status’ button.
- You will find contact numbers of hospital incharge and the incharge of concerned district. You can call either on these numbers or the concerned control room number in case of emergency.
- You can also download lockdown guidelines from the same portal.
The website has also listed 0141-2225624 as helpline number for any Covid-19-related emergency situations.