Diwali 2022 traffic arrangements in Jaipur: All you need to know
As thousands of people visit the markets to see the lighting, the traffic traffic department has made special traffic arrangements.
JAIPUR: Jaipur is famous for lighting and shopping on the occasion of Diwali. As thousands of people visit the markets to see the lighting, traffic congestions become quite common. To deal this problem, the Jaipur traffic department has made special traffic arrangements.
Traffic arrangement in Walled City
- No parking will be allowed in the Walled City markets, MI Road, Ashoka Marg, Bhagawandas Road, Prithiviraj Road, Tonk Road, JLN Marg, Sansar Chandra Road and other main roads.
- The local residents of the Walled City have been asked to park their vehicles at JDA Parking, Chaugan Stadium, Ramlila Maidan, Aatish Market and other available places.
- From Chandpole Gate to Chhoti Chaupar, from Choti Chaupar to Bari Chaupar, Bari Chaupar to Ramganj Chaupar and from Chauti Chaupar to Badi Chaupar, and Badi Chaupar to Sanganeri Gate, only pedestrians will be allowed one-way.
- The entry of light vehicles will be allowed from Ajmeri Gate, Sanganeri Gate and Ghate Gate.
- Diversions have been made for vehicles at several places including Sanjay Circle, Ghatgate, Yaadgar, Bapu Bazaar, Chaugan Chauraha and Ramniwas Bagh Chauraha.
Traffic arrangements in Rajapark
The entry of vehicles from Tulsi Circle via Shanti Path to Govind Marg and from Vijay Path to Panchavati Circle and from Hanuman Dhaba towards AC Market will not be allowed.
Traffic congestions are a big issue in Rajapark anyway, but on Diwali, the situation becomes even worse. To deal with this, the traffic department has made special traffic arrangements for Diwali in Rajapark.
The vehicles will be allowed entry to Panchavati Circle, Hanuman Dhaba, Vijay Path and Shanti Path from oth sides of Govind Marg Ramada Hotel. The vehicles coming towards LBS College will be allowed entry from AC Market to Hanuman Dhaba and Vijay Path. The vehicles coming from Jawahar Nagar will be able to go from Ramgali No. 3 towards Panchavati Circle, Hanuman Dhaba and Vijay Path.Vehicles entering from Hanuman Dhaba and Parnami Mandir will be diverted towards Govind Marg.
Traffic arrangement near Gaurav Tower
Gaurav Tower is yet another hotspot that is frequented by people on the occasion of Diwali in Jaipur.
Vehicles going towards Gaurav Tower from the flyover on JLN Marg will be diverted from Mandir Turn. Vehicles going from D Block to Gaurav Tower will be able to take a U-turn under the Malviya Nagar flyover along the railway line to Gaurav Tower in front of Anandam Fort.
Traffic arrangement in Vaishali Nagar
People coming to see lighting in Vaishali Nagar and Amrapali markets will be able to park their vehicles in the JDA parking near Community Hall, Vaishali Nagar, Amar Jain Hospital, National Handloom.
Traffic arrangement in Mansarovar
Mini buses and low floor buses will be diverted from Bhrigupath, SFS intersection as per requirement and diverted parallel routes in Mansarovar.