Counting of votes to start at 8 am tomorrow, traffic to be diverted on JNL Marg in Jaipur
Traffic diversions have been planned around JLN Marg
JAIPUR: The counting of votes for 19 assembly constituencies in Jaipur will start at 8 am. The counting will take place at Rajasthan College and Commerce College. According to District Election Officer Prakash Rajpurohit, workers involved in the count will arrive at the sites from 5 am.
Rajpurohit announced specific entry and parking plans for the counting venues. Access will be through designated routes, with separate parking for each assembly constituency. Officials, candidates, and their agents will follow these arrangements.
Traffic diversions have been planned around JLN Marg:
- Traffic from Gandhi Circle to the colleges will reroute via Jhalana Bypass and Gandhi Nagar Mode Tank Road.
- Vehicles from JLN Road OTS intersection will be diverted through Gopalpura Pulia Tonk Road and K.V. 3 Tiraha, then to Jhalana Bypass.
- On Tonk Road, traffic from Gandhinagar Main towards Gandhi Circle will shift towards Laxmi Mandir and Rambagh intersection.
- Traffic from Royalty Tiraha to Gandhi Circle will also use Jhalana Bypass.
- Vehicles from Tonk Fatak Pulia towards Bajaj Nagar Tiraha JLN road will be rerouted towards Gandhi Nagar Railway Station.
Officials have completed all preparations for the vote counting at both colleges.