7 things you must know about Jio Summer Surprise offer
You have 15 more days to sign up and get all the benefits.
People heaved a sigh of relief when Reliance Jio extended the deadline for Jio Prime subscription plan to April 15 on Friday. Many people couldn’t subscribe to the service for a variety of reasons including system errors. But with the deadline now extended, you have 15 more days to get all the benefits that the plan offers to its subscribers. Here are a few things you should know about Jio Summer Surprise offer:
What is Jio Summer Surprise offer?
By launching Jio Summer Surprise offer, Reliance Jio has extended the Happy New Year Offer till June. So for the next three months, you will continue to get:
- Unlimited mobile data (with a 1GB daily data FUP) for free,
- 100 SMSs per day,
- Free access to the Jio suite of apps, such as Jio Cinema and Jio Music.
All these features were part of Reliance Jio’s Happy New Year offer. Jio Summer Surprise offer surprised the users who were disappointed because they thought they would now have to pay for mobile internet data that they were using completely free of cost for the past one year.
A few terms and conditions that you need to keep in mind are as follow:
- Even if you aren’t a Jio Prime member, you will be able to enjoy voice calls free of costs.
- Jio Summer Surprise offer is only for Jio Prime members. You can become a Jio Prime member by subscribing to a 303 or higher prepaid or postpaid plan.
- You will be charged for internet and other paid services only after Jio Summer Surprise offer comes to and end at the end of June.
- If you don’t become Jio Prime member, you will have to pay for mobile internet data and other paid services from April 15.
Make sure to recharge your phone with at least Rs 303 by the end of April 15 to continue enjoying free internet with Reliance Jio.