13 CMHO transferred in Rajasthan, 78 administration officers in health department reshuffled
The transfer list has come close on the heels of reshuffle of nearly 75 IPS, 30 IAS and 113 RAS officers.
Jaipur: Medical and health department has reshuffled 78 administrative officers in Rajasthan. Thirteen districts got new chief medical and health officers (CMHO). The transfer list has come close on the heels of reshuffle of nearly 75 IPS, 30 IAS and 113 RAS officers.
Here is the transfer list of CMHOs in Rajasthan:
- CMHO Dausa – Dr Omprakash Bairwa
- CMHO Karauli – Dr Harphool Bairwa
- CMHO Jodhpur – Dr Sunil Kumar Bist
- CMHO Udaipur – Dr Dinesh Kharadi
- CMHO Jalore – Dr Babulal Bishnoi
- CMHO Bikaner – Dr Banwari Lal Meena
- CMHO Pratapgarh – Dr VK Jain
- CMHO Sriganganagar – Dr Naresh Bansal
- CMHO Banswara – Dr Prithavi Raj Meena
- CMHO Barmer – Dr Kamlesh Choudhary
- CMHO Sawaimadhopur – Dr Tejraj Meena
- CMHO Tonk – Dr Suresh Kumar Bhandari
- CMHO Bundi – Gokul Lal Meena
The Rajasthan government had recently transferred IPS, IAS and RAS officers in the election year. The transfer have been done in several departments including Revenue, woman and child development, local bodies, mining and minerals. Jugal Kishore Meena has been appointed as commissioner of Kota Municipal Corporation. Kanishka Saini has been transferred as DSO (first) in Jaipur. Gitesh Malviya will be the district civil supply officer (DSO) in Udaipur.